The next step in Pilates!
Fitness party! Are you ready to have fun as you get in shape? That’s exactly what the BootKamp Pilates program is all about. It’s an exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, calorie-burning Pilates fitness-party that’s moving people just like you toward joy and better health.
Our Reformer machines - a sophisticated version of what Joseph Pilates used - provide an efficient, no-impact workout that helps you lose fat and strengthen muscles without putting on bulk.
Many celebrities have adopted this highly effective fitness regimen - now you can too.
Here are a few tips:
- Decide you are worth it! Being fit is an investment in you, your family, and your long-term quality of life.
- Start slowly, set realistic goals, invite friends, colleagues, or relatives to train with you.
- Surround yourself with people who support your efforts.
- Although BootKamp Pilates offers fast results, remember being fit is a lifelong journey that requires hard work, commitment, and healthy choices.
- And lastly, again, decide you are worth it!
To help you continue on the path to a healthier you, we are offering more classes, more instructors, more fun!
Click here to sign up and join the party.
Join the fun!
6 Reasons to Work Out in the MorningFinishing your exercise when others are just waking up, gives you the feeling that you are doing something tremendous for yourself, because you are!
- You will be more likely to stick with your exercise routine.
- Your metabolism will receive a boost. You will start the day energized and in an good mood.
- Your appetite will regulate so you are less likely to overeat.
- Your focus and work performance will improve.
- You will sleep better at night.
- You could save big on our morning classes sale.
Story of Joseph Pilates (click photo)
Our classes are ideal for everyone, whether you’re new to Dynamic Pilates – or are a seasoned Pilates practitioner. We monitor each person and give specific...
What to wear
You're going to get sweaty and thirsty during the class, so you'll need to wear something comfortable that will allow your body to breathe and move freely. You ...
What to expect
If it’s your first class, you should make sure you arrive at least 10 minutes early. This is to allow you enough time to complete our registration form and me...
Results and benefits
Some of the benefits of BootKamp Pilates are improved posture, reduced back pain, and increased strength and flexibility.
Other benefits include improved musc...